This is a development wiki. It is primarily used as a place for User:HappyDog to test, develop, release and document his MediaWiki extensions. The common-sense approach to copyright is therefore:
- Anything contributed to the documentation portions of the wiki is done in good faith as a way to improve the documentation. By contributing to the documentation you are granting User:HappyDog permission to re-use, re-distribute and re-license your contributions at any time, as part of this documentation.
- Most other content is likely to be questions, comments, discussion, feedback, etc. regarding the above extensions, and for this the poster retains full copyright. However, it should be noted that as this is a wiki, these comments may be added to, modified or edited at any time.
If you are uncomfortable with the above, or have any questions, please e-mail User:HappyDog before posting.
The slightly more legalistic version
I am not a lawyer, but sometimes I have a stab at it...
- By editing the wiki you are giving an unrestricted right to the wiki's owner to reproduce and re-use the content within the context of this wiki, and for other wiki users to modify/delete/edit/reword your content as they see fit.
- The copyright in any material posted to a talk namespace remains the property of the original poster (subject to the allowances in point 1).
- The copyright in any material posted to a non-talk namespace remains the property of the original poster (subject to the allowances in point 1), but you additionally grant the site owner permission to re-use, reproduce or re-license the content in any way they see fit.